I love keeping a diary, I especially love writing in my diary when I'm feeling glum, for some reason it always gives me a little 'pick me up.
Today I am going to be listing eight reasons why you should keep a diary:
2) You have something to look back on in your future to remember memories, when I read my old diaries it always puts a smile on my face :D
3) It's therapeutic! Many people find that writing their thoughts and feelings down makes them feel much more relaxed and less tense. The good thing about telling your diary everything is that it's not going to go whisper your secrets to someone else!
5) it's really comforting to write in a diary snuggled up in bed with a creamy hot chocolate topped with marshmallows!
6) Record special events or your 'very first experiences' so that if your memory slips a little you know that you can refer back to one of your old diaries and remember everything about it again.
8) For writing achievements into and adding certificates/ pictures.